1. What is virgin hair?
Virgin Hair is hair that has not been colored, permed, straightened or chemically treated in any way. All of our hair is in its natural state when cut and guaranteed to be in correct cuticle alignment.
2. How long will this hair last?
The longevity of our virgin Indian hair depends on how well the hair is maintained. Due to its natural strength and durability, Our hair will last over 1 year if properly installed and taken care of...
3. How much hair do I need?
It depends on the style, amount of volume and the look that you desire but for a full install, we generally recommend buying 2 bundles of hair. Take into consideration that longer hair equals shorter weft width.
2 bundles recommended for 10-16"
3 bundles recommended for 18-24"
4-5 bundles recommended for 26-30
4. Is it ok for me to color my virgin hair?
Yes, you can color your "SHE". Our line is Top of the line quality hair that has never been chemically treated and it can therefore handle the coloring process very well. However, once you color or process virgin hair, it will no longer be considered "virgin". We recommend consulting a professional if you wish to color your new hair. Please take into consideration that once your hair has been chemically treated it will require much more maintence. Sheenas Hair Emporium is not responsible for over processed hair.
5. What can I use to seal my wefts? Do you recommend sealing wefts?
We recommend that you seal your wefts with a sealant to minimize shedding, however it does not guarantee to stop the shedding completely. An exampleof a sealant could be any fabric sealant or fabric glue.
6. Will the hair that I purchase from Sheenas Hair Emporium shed?
YES, even the most luxurious natural manes may be prone to shed. The hair that grows out of our scalp sheds, therefore it is no way to stop shedding since, all hair sheds. You may find ways to limit shedding, however we do not guarantee no shedding. Please keep in mind that all of our hair extentions are a product of a manufacting company. They are wefted together by a machine. We guarantee high quality hair however we do not guarantee no shedding. Please seal your wefts to protect your investment.
7. I do not live in the United States, will I be charged custom fees?We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. This only applies to International and Canadian Orders.